By James M. Lang
Read or Download Cheating Lessons PDF
Similar college & university education books
This ebook addresses the pressing want for rigorous and inventive exam of the way new theoretical ideas, sociocultural investments, and pedagogical applied sciences tell school room educating. Written by way of present and previous graduate and school teachers of English on the college of Texas at Austin―a division that has been centrally considering nationwide controversies over literary multiculturalism, the politics of writing guide, and the improvement of educational machine technology―this assortment constitutes a uniquely positioned engagement with the main urgent modern questions in English reviews.
This quantity addresses theories and practices surrounding the entitled, self-absorbed scholars referred to as Millennials. Stereotypical Millennials are usually hooked on devices, call for carrier greater than schooling, and carry slim views approximately themselves and people round them; whilst visible via this lens, Millennial scholars can understandably frustrate the main committed of professors.
This e-book examines the elevated standardization and administration of neighborhood university direction outlines in Ontario and the linked decline within the skill of faculty professors to successfully train their scholars. Dunn tracks the adjustments of elevated strain from agencies to denationalise public prone and lead them to for-profit pleasant.
At a second whilst over half US faculties are making use of ePortfolios, the time is ripe to advance their complete strength to improve integrative studying and large institutional swap. The authors define easy methods to installation the ePortfolio as a high-impact perform and describe widely-applicable versions of potent ePortfolio pedagogy and implementation that demonstrably increase pupil studying throughout a number of settings.
- Schooling the Freed People: Teaching, Learning, and the Struggle for Black Freedom, 1861-1876
- On the High Wire (Work-Life Balance)
- In Search of the Talented Tenth: Howard University Public Intellectuals and the Dilemmas of Race, 1926-1970
- Teaching for Learning: 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success
- Working One-to-One with Students: Supervising, Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Tutoring (Key Guides for Effective Teaching in Higher Education)
- Going Online: Perspectives on Digital Learning
Extra resources for Cheating Lessons
Cheating Lessons by James M. Lang